Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fat Loss Plans Fight Obesity! Are You Going To Fight?

I have been writing a lot about obesity here lately. Why you ask? It is a subject dear to my heart because I have been fighting obesity all my adult life! Losing weight is the hardest thing I have ever tried to do because you cannot just walk away and never eat again. You have to eat to live>Click Here!.

Overeating is an addiction such as gambling. However, with gambling you can simply stop gambling, walk away from it, and never gamble again. I am not saying it is easy to do that, but it can be done. You do not have to ever go around gambling again! That is not true of food. You cannot just walk away from food and never go around it again, because you must eat to survive!

Losing weight is one of the hardest things you will ever have to do. The best plan is to never get fat so you do not have to get a Fat loss diet>Click Here! plan. It is easier to stay thin than it is to try and lose weight. If you do not believe this, just pick up a few health magazines. Everyone of them proclaims obesity is a major health issue in America today. It is ranked right along with heart disease and diabetes!

There is no known Fat loss diet>Click Here! plan, weight loss plan, or diet that helps you lose weight. If there were, all overweight people would be thin. You do not think an obese person would choose to remain obese if there were an easy way to lose, do you?

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have done studies which show more than 66%of American adults are either obese or overweight. Our children are following in our footsteps and are fast becoming obese as well. What can be done to stop this?

I am sure you heard the reports that the U.S. Government has ordered trans fats removed from fast foods and other foods prepared for the public. It will alter the taste of the foods, but no one seems to care. For years we have been eating fast foods, junk foods, sugary donuts, and sodas that made us addictive to them and added the pounds to our frames!

Years ago it might not have mattered so much that we were devouring foods rich in calories, starches and sugars because people labored for a living. Nowadays most people in America do not do physical labor to make a living. We ride to school or work, we take the car to a store just a block from our house when we need something, and we cannot even find the time to do physical exercise because it might interfere with our favorite television program!

Nowadays you can find a restaurant or fast food drive-in on every corner. We can order any kind of food we want and take it home with us. It is easier to order diner and take it home than it is to cook our own dinner! Plus, we want Mexican food instead of a healthy salad with a little dressing on the side, ½ a baked potato and some green beans.

It is time to wake up America. We are killing ourselves with processed foods. We eat food we pick up on the way home after work, we watch television as we eat it, we clean up the leftovers and dirty containers, watch more television, and we exercise our fingers using the remote control.

Many Americans have surgery to lose weight and that is not even a permanent solution! The only way to produce Fat loss>Click Here! and weight loss, and drop pounds is to change your eating habits. This lack of eating the right kind of foods and not exercising is killing us, America! Obesity leads us straight into diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and numerous other medical complications.

I am fighting my obesity. There are days I feel I make no headway, but I know in the long run the changes I have made in my diet will pay off. My Fat loss plan>Click Here! plan will make me thinner, less obese, less fat and healthier! Perhaps I will even live longer!

What about you? What is your choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment