I have been on a Fat loss>Click Here! diet all my adult life. It seems like I became an adult and shortly thereafter I started gaining weight. You know, I started smoking my freshman year in college and smoked for ten years. When I quit smoking, I gained weight. Every year I gained more. In addition to gaining weight, my blood pressure got higher and higher. Not one medical doctor ever said that I had metabolic syndrome - Not one!
If any doctor had told me that that having high bad cholesterol and low good cholesterol, high blood pressure levels, fat gain and weight gain, and drinking Diet Coke, was known as metabolic syndrome, I could have changed my life right then! However, not one of them ever mentioned metabolic syndrome to me. How was I to know I should have been on a diet that creates Fat loss>Click Here! right then? How was I to know drinking diet coke and having all the symptoms I had, were signs of metabolic syndrome?
Since then, I have discovered that drinking as many Diet Cokes as I drank everyday, could cause all these symptoms to start and push me straight into metabolic syndrome?
I have been told by two doctors since then that drinking 4 or 5 Diet Cokes per day can cause metabolic syndrome to begin! I saw a letter from a doctor stating diet drinks turns to formaldehyde in your body. When you drink 4 or 5 per day, you are embalming yourself.
You are setting yourself up for weight gain, medical problems such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes!
You need to stop drinking diet drinks now! Stop drinking sodas period, diet or regular! You do not want to end up overweight or even worse, you do not want to end up with diabetes!
What can you do? You cannot continue doing what you have been doing because it is not working. You keep gaining weight year after year. You are headed for obesity! Now is the time to stop before you get there! Get on the right track with a diet that promotes weight loss and Fat loss>Click Here!
This list of 7 tips is designed to help you lose fat and weight:
1. Set small weight loss goals
Most people want to lose weight fast. Fast is not better! You need time to make changes that last a lifetime. Your goal is to lose weight and keep it off for the rest of your life!
Can you stop eating all your favorite junk foods right now, today? If you tried, you might succeed for a day or two, but then the cravings would creep in and you would binge eat. You would end up gaining more pounds than you lost. How foolish is this?
It will be easier for you to begin slowly. Eliminate one junk food at a time by replacing it with a healthy food. When you have mastered this step, then you could choose another junk food and do the same thing. Do you like peanut butter? Do you like butter on your toast? Then, replace the butter with peanut butter. Peanut butter is good for you and it has lots of protein. It will fill you up and you stay full longer. This is one simple change but it will start you on your Fat loss>Click Here! plan with less pain!
2. Change your bad habits with good ones.
Do not stop having an afternoon snack. Just change what you eat. Instead of eating a stack of Oreo cookies, eat some fruit or yogurt instead! Yogurt is one of the foods you should eat everyday and you will not feel deprived!
3. Remove all temptation from your house.
Do not buy your favorite junk food. Do not store it in your cabinets, your refrigerator, your freezer, and your house! (Don't hide it under the bed either!)
4. Eat more vegetables.
Your mother was right! They are good for you!
5. Eat more fiber.
Look on the internet. Get a list of resistant starch foods. This is one of the best sources of fiber and a diet rich in fiber is great for Fat loss>Click Here! and weight management!
6. Stop drinking sodas! Drink more water!
Just like with food. When you do not drink enough water your body starts storing it just like it does food! Drink water. Lose the fat and lose the weight.
7. Exercise!
I know you hate to hear that word! I do not like it either. I hate exercise. So find something fun you like to do outside and do it!
Ride a bike. Walk. Hula Hoop. Just get moving!
These tips can save your diet, or better yet, they may save your life!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment